The City of Phoenix is conducting their annual budget process. As part of this, they come up with a proposal and then go to the community asking for input. Have opinions on where the City of Phoenix resources should be spent and prioritized? These are an excellent way to take part in the discussion.
The hearing for District 8 is April 14th, 2022 from 5:30pm – 7pm and will be held virtually. You can also attend hearings for other districts, and there are some conducted in Spanish.
District 8 meeting: https://www.phoenix.gov/calendar/budget/4224
- Full schedule and details on hearings: https://www.phoenix.gov/budget/hearings
- Information on the budgeting process: https://www.phoenix.gov/Budget
- FundPHX is an online tool that lets you interact with the budget, adjust allocations, see details and also send in comments: https://www.phoenix.gov/budget/fund
- Leave a comment online: https://www.phoenix.gov/budget/contact-us
- Email Budget.Research@Phoenix.gov
- Call and leave a message at 602-262-4800